Welcome to the Natura Frequent Buyer Program!
At Natura, we value your commitment to your pet’s health and wellbeing. Our popular Frequent Buyer Program (FBP) is just one of the ways we like to reward our Pet Parents for being loyal supporters of our brands. Please see below for program’s details, requirements and registration.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please reach out to our Frequent Buyer hotline at 855-261-8310.
How the Program Works
- Sign up for the Natura Frequent Buyer Program by completing and printing the form below. Note: You must select a participating retailer from the provided list of Frequent Buyer Program retailers.
- For every 10 Natura qualifying purchases made, you are eligible for a FREE* bag or case of dog, cat or ferret food.
- Each time you purchase a bag or case of Innova®, EVO®, California Natural® or HealthWise® pet food, record the brand and formula name, product size and date of purchase. You can track these purchases directly on your form.
- Cut out the Proof of Purchase UPCs from each product** and keep them in a safe place.
- In a self-addressed envelope, include your completed registration form and your 10 UPCs and mail it to the address provided.
- After 6-8 weeks***, you will receive a FREE product voucher to be used at the retailer location you’ve selected.
*Free bag size will be equal to the lowest priced formula and size purchased based on suggested retail price. All taxes must be paid by the consumer.
**Cases of canned food do not have a Proof of Purchase UPC. Simply cut the standard UPC code from the case of cans.
***After verification of accuracy.
Find your Retailer By Searching on the Left
Frequent Buyer Search
Five Star Retailers
Natura 5 Star Retailers stock all major Natura brands, including EVO, California Natural, Innova and Mother Nature and receive yearly Natura product training to ensure that you receive the best deals and the most accurate, up-to-date nutritional information.
Dog: When you purchase 10 bags of Natura dry dog foods 5lb. or larger or 10 cases of cans/tubs over the duration of the program, you are eligible for a FREE bag or case of dog food.
Cat/Ferret: When you purchase 10 bags of Natura dry cat/ferret foods 5lb. or larger or 10 cases of cans over the duration of the program, you are eligible for a FREE bag or case of cat food.
- When mailing to the fulfillment house, the frequent buyer program form must be entirely filled out with the Pet Parent and retailer’s complete information (missing information will not qualify and the form will be returned to the Pet Parent).
- There should be a purchase date (mm/dd/yyyy) for each product purchased leading up to the free bag.
- All 10 UPCs must be included with the form. UPCs should be completely intact; no partial pieces or copies will be accepted.
- Free bag/case size will be equal to the lowest priced* formula and size purchased. All taxes must be paid by the Pet Parent.
- Natura reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Any indication of fraud will result in retailer ineligibility. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 United States Code, Sections 1341 and 1342).
* Based on suggested retail price.
Q: What if the frequent buyer form has mixed products?
A: Our Pet Parent will receive a FREE bag/case voucher equal to the lowest priced* formula and size purchased.
Q: Where should I send the completed frequent buyer forms?
A: All FBP forms are self-addressed; our Pet Parent will mail the forms to our fulfillment house. All forms must arrive at the fulfillment house for processing. You can find further details on our information page online.
Q: How will the Pet Parent know if they submitted a form incorrectly?
A: If the Pet Parent submitted a form incorrectly, he or she will receive a letter with instructions from our fulfillment house notifying them of the issue and how they can correct it.
Q: Are Natura treats included in the FB program?
A: No. Only dry foods and cases of cans/tubs.
Q: How often can a consumer send in a form with 10 qualifying purchases?
A: Limit one submission per household/address every 6 months (except where prohibited).
LOOKING FOR THE PROOF OF PURCHASE ON YOUR NATURA BAG?
The Proof of Purchase UPC can vary in appearance, depending on the Natura brand and formula. To ensure you locate the correct code, please see the information provided on how to identify the Proof of Purchase UPC on your bag: